ENTRIES

Saturday, January 20, 2007
K'lem the cutest doggie afterr Toaster of course! He heh! I tell you, K'lem was tagging behind me without fail at Fangying's house today!

Oh, So i thought that i wouldnt be going out with PG today. It was due to the following reasons:
1. I had to vaccum the rooms
2. I was having a super bad flu, slight coughing lest to mention watery eyes as well.

But guess what?
Those 4 "little bowls" of porridge gave me a surprise visit over on a (boring) saturday. It was pleasant surprise from them though! It all started when Mich gave me call and told me that she wants to collect her JayChou's CD and a few VCDS from me. Ha, so she came over to my place.. and then told me to look out of the window becaause there were three doggies downstairs which were "really cute". Nturally i look out of the window and saw 3 girls through my very much glassy eyes. I was like " Where got dogs la" then that familar faces look up at me from see-saw from my place. Hahahha! Fangying, Balerie and Wenxin were here as well! :D :D :D

Sometimes, these little surprises really makes my day. :) So my elder sister volunteered to clean up the rooms again (Thanks, sister!) and mom obviously allowed me to go out as well.. hahah! I know my mom entrust me to you girls la. Hahaha! Just like how your parents entrust you all to me, right girls? Hahah! *hugs


Accompanied my girls for their eyebrow shaping over at Bishan today! Hahaha, all of them became prettier ladies especially Michelle! *thumbs up! So we strolled around Bishan after that and had Fondue with my girls! Thanks Fangying for the treat, it was pure heaven! Yummy! I took alot of nonsensical photos. Just me, okay. I was acting stupid. NOne of them wanted to accompany me. Heh.. the photos are in Balerie's hands. I reckon she's gonna blackmail me with those photos one day. Hahaahah! Oh, sidetrack. Fangying is a total Shopping Queen. She bought tons of stuff today. From shoes, to DvDs, to slippers. Man, she's the woman. :/ (Sidetrack: i want to earn my own bucks too!)

Hahaha! Oh, and they had this Project Superstar Meetups with their fanss today. Hahah! Man, Darren's cuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeee. His eyes are small, but man, they electrocute you okay. And I sort of caught his attention according to Balerie. It all happened because as he was signing his autographs for his fans.. i started waving like, really enthusiastically. (For fun what, since I had nothing to do and i was a hundred percent sure that nobody on stage will look) So I waved for a good whole 5 seconds before turning back at Fangying, laughing at my own stupidity. Just then, Balerie came in and she was like," Eh! He was looking at you, you know. He was looking at our direction!" HAHA. Oh my goodness. I bet he was peering through his slitted eyes (No sarcasm, i lurve his eyes) at this lunatic person waving at him.

Oh-kay. ENOUGH. But man, it's all weird. I feel like kicking myself for not looking back. Sigh! ;/


Okay! We went over to Fangying's place around evening and then, the real fun came! K'lem such a lovely furball! Hahaah! He is another Maltase (ie Toasster's older brother!) and he's soooo adorable. Hahahaha! I reckon he saw me as an surrogate mother because he's totally attached to me! hahaah! Man, I should have taken a photos with my "son"! Fangying wants me to be his Godmama = spending money on him as well. Hahah! Okay la. That very cheeky boy would lick me very lovingly, before trying ALL kind of tactics to hump on me. So naughty right! He had all sorts of ideas just to hump on me. Oh-kay. I had a thousand and one tactics to get back at him too. Like, scaring him and all that. Hahahah!

But you know, the sweetest part that K'lem did was that... before I left Fangying's place, I carried him down (He's almost 1 and a half times bigger than Toaster) and walked towards Mich's Mum's car. I had to go and Fangying collected K'lem from me.. that Boy! just clung onto me okay. So cute right? He was sooo reluctant about my leaving.... hahahaah. I bet Toaster wouldnt care less la.

A small note to Balerie: Girl, sorry if I came across too insensitive with the doggies okay! We all know that you're reallyy scared of these furballs like how scared I become whenever i see roaches. Dont be upset! Your welfare is definitely much more important than Klem and Toaster! We'll think of a better way next time when you come over to our places. A way that will make you feel more at ease with those little rascals of ours.

Please dont tear alright! We love you truckloads! Dont keep your frustrations/sadness in you, let us know! WE'll overcome this hurdle with you just like how you went through much hurdles with each of us. :D SMILE, girl!




1/20/2007 10:48:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com