Sunday, July 01, 2007
I had this dream last night and it seemed so real. It jotted me up and I asked myself what the heck do I want to fulfill in my life.
I used to had that fantastic dream of what I wanna do, but it seems like it's drifting away from me after every tomorrow.
Ahh, that suck doesnt it?
Sometimes, being ambitious aint exactly a great trait you wanna have. Because, when something fails you, it knocks you off your feet.
Then, you tell yourself to get up and face up the damn problem.
Yet, when you try to get up, you find yourself a broken ankle or a big wound.
Now, what do you do?
Take a break and cry?
I've no time for that.
So, what do i do?
That's sooo ironic, isnt it?
It's really a nice feeling when you know you're being cared for.